If you are looking for new challenges, If you want to develop in your profession, If you want to be a determining member of a new greenfield plant, then take a look at our job search site and use the selection options to bring you a step closer to your dream job. We look forward to receiving your job application.
On behalf of our greenfield multinational business partner, who is setting up its team in Miskolc, we are searching for candidates for the
PROCESS ENGINEER MECHANICAL PROCESSING
Professionalism, previous relevant work experience and very good English language skills are necessary.
Eastjob Személyzeti Tanácsadó Bt. has been assisting its partners with professional HR services for seven years. We provide support for our partners in searching and selecting the right professionals and in developing, optimizing and improving internal HR processes at a high level, flexibly and efficiently. The high quality of our work is guaranteed by the professionalism and attitude of our consultants.
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering, a technical educational training or education as technician or similar
- Several years of professional experience in mechanical process development and optimization
- Excellent knowledge of mechanic forming for assembly (crimping, orbital riveting etc.), design of forming tools, heat, treatments, coatings and – ideally – of mechanical machine design
- Outstanding know-how in machining, in creating test plans and the ability to use lathe and mill
- Very good knowledge about explosives and explosion protection advantageous
- Basic know-how regarding controls, sensors, test systems and welding
- Good 3D CAD Software skills (SolidWorks)
- Business fluent in Hungarian and English in written and spoken; basic command of German beneficial
- Analytical thinking, service orientation, ability to work under pressure, assertive
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Development, adaptation and optimization of new and already existing mechanical processes for inflator assembly
- Definition and startup of new inflator production lines
- Support the product inflator design group for product design with respect to the chosen mechanical process
- Evaluate the design of the mechanical processing stations in cooperation with line project manager and plant experts as well as experts from other plants
- Ensure the testing/ adaption of common technologies for new inflator types
- Implement trainings for maintenance staff member to provide necessary information in terms of potential problems and special processes
- Implementation of requirements and potential risks of mechanical processing into the Process FMEA
- Support other inflator plants in USA, China, Mexico, Singapore and Germany regarding mechanical processes