The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
- Has the responsibility to model, analyze, deploy, monitor, and continuously improve business processes in a public cloud operations environment
- Process architects enhance and transform business processes into technically enhanced and executable process templates
- Translates high-level business requirements into functional specifications for the public cloud operations and manages changes to such specifications
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts
- Prepares process descriptions, flow charts and documentation
- Supports projects and working teams in order to improve processes
- Prepares reports for the management and other departments
- Participates actively in internal audits that are related to processes and their practical usage
- Stays up-to-date with emerging technologies, their strengths and weaknesses and their application to business solutions
If you have…
- College degree in IT field or deep IT knowledge
- Fluent English knowledge, good communication skills
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in process management or IT operation, 2nd or 3rd level is an advantage
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- High problem solving skills and flexibility
- Creativity in own tasks and in conception elaboration of team tasks
- International project experience is an advantage
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to learn
.. we welcome you with open arms!
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company