Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence. Its activities include the provision of networked IT services globally. The Regional Operations Centre of the company is looking for colleagues as Problem Manager
Pozíció leírása / Job description
Our multinational client is a prestigious telecommunication company with worldwide presence. Its activities include the provision of networked IT services globally. The Regional Operations Centre of the company is looking for colleagues as Problem Manager to our office in DEBRECEN.
- Ensure and monitor that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services
- Maintain problem and task records to ensure that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s).
- Make and drive root cause investigations, problem investigations
- Support development and monitor implementation progress on permanent solutions
- Maintain known error database updating with relevant solutions
- Make regularly reporting tasks according to the expectations.
- Ensure that agreed service levels are measured and monitored on an ongoing basis
- Provide proactive activities in cooperation with other processes or functions (event, capacity, operations, design, transition)
- Review problems in conjunction with service level agreements to identify any issues and their impacts; specifies any required changes.
- Raise risks
- Support the development of mitigations and contingency plans
- Challenging non-fact based decisions
Elvárások / Requirements
- Incident or Problem management experience
- ITIL V3 Foundation or intermediate experience
- Fluency in English both written and spoken
- Excellent communication and Customer care
- Willingness to handle difficult situations
- Act properly and consequently in stressed situations
- Confident Windows and MS Office user
- Desire for learning and knowledge sharing
- Committed for strong documentation
- Team-player attitude
- Customer-oriented thinking
- Affinity to technology and processes
- Understanding of network, voice IT products is a plus
- Enthusiastic and pro-active personality
Motivation letters are more than welcomed!
Amit kínálunk / Offer
- Supportive corporate culture
- Inspiring working teams
- Competitive salary and benefit package (including shift allowance)
- Professional development programs, trainings and educational support
- Employee and Family Friendly Workplace
- Private health insurance package
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090