Our partner is looking for
Primary TeacherCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.14.
Wandsworth (Battersea), London
Q: Are you a Primary Teacher seeking a full-time post starting this January?
Q: Has a sudden change of circumstances left you looking for another opportunity that suits you?
If so, we are looking for an experienced Primary Teacher for this wonderful 1 form entry School in the borough of Wandsworth. We need someone who is comfortable teaching a year 3/4 classroom on a full time and permanent basis.
Please read below for further details. If you match the profile of who we are looking for, please contact Cleveland at Clarus Education.
- Primary Teacher (experienced only) Year 3/4 Teacher
- Crafting engaging lessons according to the KS2 curriculum
- ASAP OR January 2020 start
- Full-Time & Permanent contract
- Covering Maternity cover with potential for further employment
- London Main Pay Scale 1 - 6 (£31,211 - £40,372)
- Must have UK QTS
- A strong understanding of the KS2 curriculum
- Strong academic background - GCSEs & A-levels
- 1 st Class or 2:1 degree
- Eager to grow & develop bright children
- The ability to effectively implicate all 8 Teaching Standards, producing excellent results
ABOUT THE SCHOOL:
- Highly supportive and experienced SLT in place
- School allows creativity when planning lessons
- A great school to develop to middle leader
- Located in the borough of Wandsworth
- 9mins walk to nearest Railway Station
Apply to this Primary Teacher role in this fantastic Primary School NOW! If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 24 hours by Cleveland at Clarus Education.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.