Our partner is looking for
Primary TeacherCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.12.
EYFS, KS1 & KS2 Primary Teacher
An Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' Primary School in Hammersmith & Fulham are searching for a good or outstanding Primary Teacher to join their expanding school this January 2020. The Head Teacher is interested in experienced Teachers and NQTs for an EYFS, KS1 or KS2 Teaching post.
This Primary School within the last two years has received their 'Outstanding' Ofsted inspection, reducing the stress and pressure of another inspection anytime soon. The KS1 Department was mentioned as a real high point for the school, with inspectors particularly impressed by the advanced learning modules.
This is a fantastic 2-Form Entry school with the Deputy Headteacher having a background in EYFS & KS1 who will be your NQT mentor, helping you through the year to excel and develop as a fantastic classroom practitioner.
Does this sound like the Primary Teacher opportunity for you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!
- Primary Teacher EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Vacancies in Reception, Year 1 and Year 4
- NQTs will be considered for this position
- Must be in the process of obtaining UK QTS
- Must have EYFS/KS1/KS2 Experience during PGCE
- Genuine passion and understanding of the English curriculum
- London MPS1 - MPS6 £29,664 - £40,372
- Fantastic CPD and Progression - Responsibility encouraged
- January 2020 Start
- 2-Form Entry Primary School
- London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham
If you are interested in this Primary Teacher opportunity, visits to the school can be arranged immediately.
Apply for this Primary Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Cleveland at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted).
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.