Our partner is looking for
Primary TeacherCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.11.
Primary Teacher - Richmond - January Start 2020
Clarus Education are working with a fantastic Primary School located in the West London borough of Richmond. The Head Teacher is looking for a Primary Teacher with a history of 'Good' and 'Outstanding' lesson observations who can inspire KS1 - KS2 students.
You will be able urged to bring new & effective teaching styles to the classroom while gaining continuous training from an established Senior Leadership Team. This Primary School take pride in turning NQTs into 'Outstanding' practitioners because the Head loves to see Teachers flourish!
Please read on below for more information on the role!
- Primary Teacher - Year 1 or 5
- Goals and targets given throughout the year - Alongside constructive feedback (if needed)
- Working alongside 'Good' and 'Outstanding' practitioners throughout the department
- January 2020 Start - Permanent & Full-Time position
- London MPS1 £27,596 - £38,963 per annum
Primary Teacher Requirements:
- Primary Teacher with UK QTS
- Strong history of lesson observations - Visions to maintain/become an 'Outstanding' practitioner
- Effectively hitting all the 8 teaching standards
- Must have a strong academics throughout
- You must be looking to improve and be a hard-working individual
- Strong understanding of the KS1 & KS2 curriculum
Primary School Information:
- Graded 'Good with Outstanding features' in their latest Ofsted report (2016)
- SLT are determined to improve the level of teaching and reach achievements
- Incredible mixed gender and mixed ethnic school
- Number of extra-curricular activities: Revision classes, homework club and 1:1 tutoring throughout KS1 - KS2
- Located within Richmond Upon Thames
- Staff car parking onsite
To APPLY, please submit your full CV for consideration. If shortlisted, our team will be in touch within 24hrs.
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you'.