Primary Teacher (Year 3)
Our partner is looking for
Primary Teacher (Year 3)Cvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Primary Teacher (Year 3) | January 2020 | Outstanding Primary School | Ealing
An 'Outstanding' Primary School in the heart of the London Borough of Ealing are looking to recruit a Primary Teacher (Year 3) for a January 2020 start.
This 2-Form Entry Primary School are renowned for their involvement with the Borough as well as their fantastic SATs results across the board.
With plenty of support throughout each class from graduate teaching assistants, additional support teachers and a fantastic SLT in place they are keen to find the correct Primary Teacher (Year 3) to fit within the mold of the School.
If this sounds like the Primary Teacher (Year 3) opportunity for you, then please read on below to find out further information.
- Primary Teacher (Year 3)
- January 2020 start - Full Time & Permanent
- Inner London
- MPS2 - UPS1 (£32,070 - £45,713 per annum)
- Located in the Borough of Ealing
- MUST have UK QTS
- You must be able to adapt to change and support fellow peers
- Being committed and outgoing is going to be essential
- Must be confident within your own ability
- Meet the 8 Teaching Standards to either a 'Good or Outstanding' level
- Graded 'Outstanding' in latest Ofsted report
- 2-Form Entry Primary School - High EAL
- Brilliant Head Teacher - Huge CPD opportunities throughout
- Impressive Reading, Writing and Mathematics results - Top 4%
- Huge involvement within the local community
- Located in the Borough of Ealing - West London
- Good transport links
If you are interested in this the Primary Teacher (Year 3) opportunity, interviews & lesson observations can be arranged immediately!!
Apply for this the Primary Teacher (Year 3) opportunity by sending your CV to Shevonnae at Clarus Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted)!
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.