Vodafone Operations Centre Hungary is inviting You for an exciting career!
The world’s leading telecommunication company’s newly established Shared Service Centre is developing and looking for talent to grow further...
We are looking for a suitably qualified and experienced person for the following role:
Pricing Specialist – Fixed term (6 month)
Vodafone has recently established a global Shared Service Centre (VOCH) in Budapest as part of its business transformation programme “EVO” which will consolidate the management of the transactional processes for Finance, Supply Chain Management and Human Resources for all Vodafone Subsidiaries. This project also involves the implementation of SAP for the above processes.
The purpose of the role is to be a member of the Team which developing the prices for sales proposals in order to maximizing Vodafone’s chances of winning sales business, on the field of selling services and products.
- Manage Bid pricing and pre sales commercial activities in a timely manner, meeting Vodafone International Enterprise objectives and mitigating risk
- Lead the commercial pricing process on lower complexity bids across multi-products and services. Proactively assist Vodafone Group Commercial Managers in constructing commercial propositions for multinational customers
- Create/structure commercial propositions; ensuring customer needs are addressed as well as Vodafone’s key financial requirements. Understand commercial options in the preparation of bid pricing and propose/implement logical recommendations
- Proactively manage and collate pricing inputs from Vodafone Subsidiaries, and Partners. Reorganize, validate numerical inputs and address data discrepancies. Make recommendations, that cover all aspects of a deal over its lifecycle
- Fluency in English is a must
- 2+ years experience in financial related functions (list pricing and/or report consolidation at a reputable organization)
- Motivated, enthusiastic and agile personality with strong communicational and negotiation skills,
- Quantitative first degree or postgraduate business qualification
- Open mindset and readiness to learn
- Experience in developing compelling commercial & pricing propositions including customer facing negotiations is a major advantage
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.