The Pricing and Investment Specialist acts as the financial expert and business case analyst, working with sales executives, in the creation and articulation of financing solutions for customers resulting new loan or leasing agreements or modify existing ones. In this job role, this specialist must translate complex, multi-year, multi-delivery financing needs into a payment stream to the customer, satisfying customer savings needs and financial objectives, and taking into account cost and risk factors.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 2 years experience in Finance
- English: Fluent
- Client-focused (makes balanced decisions by understanding customers perspective)
- Ability to facilitate & influence solutions
- Creative thinker & problem solver (ability to 'think outside the box')
- Ability to focus on details while not losing sight of the 'big picture'
- Strong communications skills
- Collaborative style & teaming approach
- Ability to effectively coordinate cross functional participation