Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities? Would you like to work for a multinational company?
We are looking for You if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements.
Providing 1.5 level („Application aware") multilingual infrastructure and application support for a international customer in French language from Monday till Friday.
- Assist users over the telephone with their technical issues
- Handle and document all incoming requests or incidents within the contractually agreed timeframes (Response SLA) in ticketing tool
- Own the ticket throughout its life cycle and ensures that all relevant information is captured (as per Quality guidelines), follows up the cases to ensure timely resolution
- Analyze issues/requests and assigns to relevant functional teams
- Perform password reset, user account unlocks and technical troubleshooting steps as per agreed SLA's
- Effectively communicates with other team members , 2nd and 3rd Level technical teams, end-users to reach SLA's
- Perform daily ticket checks/backlog activities
- Active participation on team meetings
- Perform special projects as per agreement with Project Leader / Project Manager
- Learn and implement new technologies, tools, processes and policies
- Documents new technical solutions in knowledge base, suggests improvements to the existing ones
- Documents and shares best practices and with other colleagues
- Attends all training sessions as per the Training Plan
- Actively participates and shares ideas in team meetings, individual feedback sessions
- Fluent Portuguese language knowledge
- Good knowledge of Windows operating system, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook and other standard softwares
- Incident management experience and good knowledge of service desk support tools
- Customer Service and/or technical skills
- Knowledge of computer hardware/peripherals and printers
Apply directly to Borbala Pap, Research Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 571
E-mail: borbala.pap @reedglobal.com
Web page: Link megjelenítése