- Do you have experience in financial administration?
- Do you speak Polish and English?
- Would you like to work at one of the world's bigges companies?
For our multinational partner we are looking for a
Polish-speaking P2P Specialist
Job location: Budapest.
The P2P Specialist ensures that vendor invoices and expense statements are posted and paid in line with procedure(s) and authorization policy in place and within deadline. It is a crucial responsibility that master data changes are carried out according to the procedure. The P2P Specialist has control over the policy and other guidelines, regarding the vendors. This person pays due attention to the level of detail, completeness and accuracy of information provided and items’ thorough classification. Active participation in the resolution of vendors and business’ queries is a very important part of the job.
- Bachelors Degree in Economics
- Experience in financial/accounting administration
- Fluent Polish and English skills
- Willingness to work in Budapest
- Accounting qualification
- Basic SAP skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Relocation support for the best candidates if needed
- Multinational, dynamic environment
- Professional development in international accounting
Applications of people with disabilities are also welcome.
Don’t miss any updates from Kelly Services Hungary. Follow us on: