- Responsibility for ensuring that all accounts are reconciled in an accurate and timely manner, and all discrepancies are investigated, reported to management and resolved
- To provide the controls around the acquisitions, transfers and disposals of Fixed Assets by maintaining the Oracle Fixed Asset register though Additions, Disposals, transfers and Adjustments of Assets through the P2P FA application and the subsequent reporting and queries associated with it.
- Responsibility to Performing journal entry processing in a timely manner, following all internal policies.
- Reconciliation of various general ledger type accounts
- Investigation of open reconciliation entries and adjustments of those reconciliation items.
- Investigation and analysis of general ledger and sub ledger detail for Balance Sheet accounts Performing Journal Entry processing
- Maintaining the Oracle Fixed Asset register though Additions, Disposals, Adjustments of Assets and any associated accounting entries.
- Running and reconciling the monthly Depreciation process
- Producing regular and ad-hoc metrics and reports for Management or for Auditing Bodies.
- Provision of ad-hoc management reports (Cost centre), inventory lists and queries
- Take part in System development testing
- Working within a Global environment and client groups across EMEA
- Exposure to a variety of diverse projects, Oracle financials applications GL/FA/AP and Discoverer
- Basic accounting knowledge
- BA in economics or accounting is an advantage
- Chartered accountant qualification is an advantage
- Advantageous for the candidate to have gained experience in account reconciliation activities
- Advantageous for the candidate to have experience in accounting
- Good PC skills particularly Excel, Word.
- Minimum intermediate level spoken and written English
- Fluent spoken and written Polish
- Ability to work effectively with culturally diverse client groups
- Ability to work in pressurized environment and to monthly deadlines
- Highly organized, ability to work to tight corporate deadlines, whilst under pressure without compromising accuracy.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and risk elimination.
Apply directly to Eszter Virag, Delivery Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.