We are looking for PLANNER within a frame of our growing multinational company. Coloplast is one of the leading company in the region of Szabolcs-Szatmár Bereg in terms of ensuring long term wide range of professional opportunities. If you are a person committed to the field of Health&Safety, result oriented and you are able to take responsibility alone, you are the ideal candidate for it.
Your primary tasks/responsibilities:
- making production plans according to demand and capacity,
- check for availability of raw materials,
- call-off raw materials from several international suppliers,
- inventory control for raw materials and intermediates,
- support manufacturing processes,
- initiate necessary steps to fulfil logistic goals and meet transfer deadlines,
- daily contact with international suppliers,
- participate in sales and operation planning.
- technical college/ university degree,
- fluent in written and oral English and Hungarian,
- analytical skills and experienced user of IT systems (e.g. Excel and E1),
- good communication skills.
- open, systematic and committed,
- result and customer oriented,
- team player who will be an active part in the Supply Chain team,
- open-minded and handle changes as a challenge,
- enjoy working in a dynamic and changeable environment,
- take responsibility and be proactive in daily work,
- put an honour in keeping deadlines.
- purchasing experience,
- experience in international environment.
The job information contained herein will apply to the candidate successful in being hired for the position. If interested, please apply today!
Pursuing an ambitious growth agenda, Coloplast develops and markets products and services that make life easier for people with very private and personal medical conditions. Employing more than 10,000 people and with products available in more than 100 countries, we are one of the world´s leading medical device companies. We are constantly growing our business and always looking for new ways to move forward – we explore, learn and look for new ways of doing things. Curiosity works here.