PHP developer - travel technology
We are hiring new PHP developers for our growing business!
If you are
- a smart and get things done type
- enthusiastic about programming
- keen to learn new technologies and architectures
- a good problem solver
- then we might be looking for you. If you’re interested, read on.
TraBase is a quickly growing company that creates web applications for the travel industry in
the international market. We work in the heart of Budapest, in a relaxed office environment. As a small and young team, we ensure you that you will have the possibility to find your own ways within the company and find the tasks most enjoyable to you and best fitting your skills.
- Good knowledge of PHP: minimum 2 years of relevant development experience.
- Professional work or hobby project, it doesn’t matter.
- Good knowledge of HTML 5, CSS 3, JS and jQuery.
- Reliable programming skills: minimum 3 years of programming experience. It doesn’t have to be professional. Experience with proper OOP is a big plus.
- Very good written and good spoken English. Our company uses English as its main language. Our full code and documentation is in English, and from time to time we receive foreign interns.
- TDD experience,
- Unit testing experience,
- Strong knowledge of the SOLID principles,
- Experience with the Laravel PHP framework,
- Enthusiasm for learning.
- Developing great new features to the product,
- Maintaining the current system: fixing bugs and handling occasional system errors,
- Refactoring old code to a maintainable, unit tested architecture,
- Documenting code (in English),
- Drinking beer on company gatherings.
What we offer:
- A great deal to learn about modern PHP, HTTP based interface development and unit
- testing. You will have a chance to acquire cuttingedge web development skills such as Laravel 5.1 and AngularJS.
- An opportunity to join the generally closed travel industry.
- Membership in a young and happy team
- And of course, a good salary every month
We’re waiting for your English (plus optionally, Hungarian) CVs on the email address below.
Hoping to hear from you today! The Trabase IT team