The Embassy of Japan in Hungary is seeking for an
experienced personal assistant
for a senior managerial diplomat.
Details are shown as follows:
1. Qualification Required
- Very good command of English, Japanese language skills preferable
- Hungarian nationality or Hungarian permanent resident status
- Basic PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Good communication skills
- Exact, careful, patient and persistent personality in delicate and complicated works
- Responsible, flexible and open-minded personality
- Long-term engagement
- Experience supporting senior executives is highly desirable.
- Appropriate academic background in order to pursue the job assignment described bellow is highly desirable.
2. Job Description
Providing administrative support such as:
- Organizing and maintaining schedules and making appointments
- Dealing with incoming email, fax and post
- Writing letters
- Taking dictation and minutes
- Carrying out background research on political/domestic affairs and presenting summaries/findings
The applicant is required to submit a resume to the Embassy via E-mail by Thursday, April 30, 2015.
The resume must be written in English with a photo attached (no specific requirements on its format). Please note that the resumes will not be returned.
4. Selection Process
- First screening: screening of the resumes
- Second screening: interview and practical test
- Third screening: interview
Only successful applicants of the first screening will be contacted.