Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of Investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are looking for
For fixed-term (12 months)
For our Budapest Office
The Morgan Stanley Reference Data (MSRD) team within Enterprise Data & Services (ED&S) is responsible for providing identity and organizational reference data to enable internal Morgan Stanley businesses through the development, integration and deployment of software and infrastructure solutions, specifically around Directory Services (LDAP, Meta Directory).
This is a developer position responsible for implementing, maintaining and architecting people data management systems. Activities the candidate will be responsible for:
- Development and deployment of identity data management systems (database design & implementation)
- Requirement gathering, design, code development, testing, deployment of the product
- Develop scripts to automate administration and management of the environment
- 3rd level production support and enhancement of developed product
- Product documentation
- Strong experience with database design and integration, relational or LDAP
- Strong programming skills in PERL
- SOAP/XML/CGI programming experience
- Understanding of TCP/IP and client/server architecture
- Some UNIX administration background
- Experience in designing Highly Available systems
- Effective verbal and written communications skills in English
- Understanding of LDAP or directory server infrastructure, have written applications to update or query LDAP
- Have administrated or deployed LDAP directory infrastructure
- Understanding Microsoft Active Directory
- Programming skills in Java
- Programming skills in Unix Shell Script
- Experience with Critical Path Meta Directory Server
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please visit our website to the link below.