Their Global Service Center is located in Budapest in the inner-city at the new Mill Park facility.
In this role you will be expected to:
• Drive process improvements and technology innovation.
• Initiate root cause analysis on service issues with the GSC team and present analysis recommendations to the management team by applying the ESSAR method (Eliminate – Simplify – Standardize – Automate – Robotize).
• Prepare service and performance reports related to the internal KPIs
• Have regular sessions with process SMEs and collect process improvement ideas
• Assist in creation of process documentation related to improvements across GSC processes.
• Prepare and optimize processes (process streams / flowcharts) as preparation for Robotics scripting robotics
• Provide technical training to the GSC staff on a regular basis to improve knowledge level on general applications ( e.g. Excel skill training, macro training )
• Create and maintain macro files based on the process needs
• Team support and other duties as ordered by the direct manager
• 3 years of relevant experience in performance optimization in one or more sub-functional area’s
• 2-3 years of relevant experience in F&A area in a SSC organization
• Financial Degree or equivalent Diploma, MBA or advanced business degree desired.
• Excellent knowledge of continuous improvement techniques (Lean/Six sigma) financial processes and systems – preferably green Belt or above qualification.
• Relevant and recent knowledge on robotics (Blue Prism) and tooling e.g. Expert Excel or Macro) is preferable
• Excellent in English and Hungarian language verbal and written
• Ability to constructively challenge assumptions and thinking
• Ability to work in culturally diverse environment
• Pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude
• Ability to provide trainings / good communication skills
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• Career development opportunities
• Challenging tasks in a newly established center, where ideas are listened to
• Transparent, open company culture with attention to the individual
• Opportunity to be part of a global industry leading business with 130 years of experience
• Modern office environment with leisure room, break-out area and a gym in the garden