Performance and Business Support Manager
Our partner is looking for
Performance and Business Support ManagerCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.03.
Job Title: Performance and Business Support Manager
Salary: £50,870 - £56,000 per annum (FTE)
Contract Type: Fixed-term, 2 years with possibility of extension and/or permanency
Number of Posts: 1
Hours: Part-time, 21.6 hours per week
Closing date: 01 December 2019 at 23:55
The Finance and Business Support team leads work to ensure that finance, business planning and performance, HR, accommodation and facilities, IT and other corporate functions are delivered in a professional, timely and coordinated manner across PSD.
The Performance and Business Manager is a new role which plays a key part in leading the PSD business support function and ensuring PSD meets its corporate compliance obligations. The postholder will act as Secretary to the PSD Management Board and lead a small team providing expertise in all aspects of corporate compliance and business support including information security and data protection, procurement and contract management. They will take personal responsibility for driving compliance with corporate requirements and the implementation of new initiatives falling under the broad remit of corporate and administrative support.
This role will also ensure the day to day business support function for PSD runs smoothly and will work with colleagues across PSD to ensure best practice in business support can be shared across all teams.
The postholder will have the opportunity to shape elements of the role and assess priorities.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience
- Team management skills, with experience of setting realistic objectives and performance standards, monitoring performance, giving feedback and supporting development; or a demonstrable ability to develop these skills.
- Broad understanding of corporate requirements and experience of ensuring compliance by senior managers and their teams, balancing priorities appropriately.
- Experience of leading a business management function to ensure efficient day to day business processes are in place and being carried out effectively
- The ability to drive new initiatives, ensuring that the corporate values and principles of equality, diversity and inclusion are embedded from the outset.
- Experience of providing secretariat support for boards and groups, including the ability to draft and edit papers.
- Annual leave starting at 30 days pro rata
- Civil Service Pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Discounted membership of the in-house gym
All applications must be submitted on a House of Commons application form.
More information on the role and the full criteria can be found on the job description.