Perception Algorithm Developer - Blockage Detection for level 4 robottaxiBosch Csoport
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.05.
- Have you ever felt, that driving in rain/fog/snow made you uncomfortable? All sensors feel the same, when some blocking effect appears "on the sensor"! You will get the chance to help the self-driving car in this situation via developing blockage detection algorithms.
- Don't bind yourself to only one sensor! Blindness appears for all sensors (video, LiDar, radar or ultrasonic), thus in our team we work on detection algorithms for all perceptual problems. This comes with communication towards sensor teams.
- Blocked data is typically not available neither publicly nor in general measurement datasets. This motivates us to work on synthetic data generation approaches for training and evaluation (not necessarily only for camera images). This part requires knowledge about solutions based on physics of the sensor and methods applying deep learning.
- Be part of the challenge, where you closely connected to developments for system evaluation, automated sensor cleaning and estimation of visible space in the environment. Understanding the big picture is a must in this team.
What makes you special for us
- Good command in Qt, optimization in C++, development for embedded system or GPU programming
- Experience with QNX, perceptual sensors or cloud platforms (Azure, AWS)
- Good knowledge about design patterns, designing complex architectures, TDD or requirement engineering
- Excellent programming skills in C++, good command in Python
- You have a degree (MSc or PhD) in Robotics, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or a related field
- Basic knowledge about modern software engineering tools like Linux, Git, CMake and Jenkins
- Full proficiency in English, German is a nice-to-have.
- Solid knowledge about mathematical algorithms, machine learning methods, basics of computer vision
- You are able to work independently and together with developers from other fields
- You love tackle problems with scalable and maintainable solutions
Your future job location offers you:
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure