For fulfilling the position
People Service Coordinator Australia
we are looking for colleagues
The position is based in Alcoa’s European shared services centre in Székesfehérvár, Hungary. Customers are situated at various Alcoa locations in Australia.
Complete administrational and transactional processes via the HR Database including rotation plan changes, workflow management, leave reversals and deletion, Global and business reporting, Education Tuition Aid and Extended Sick Leave and all forms of assignment management including ex-patriot administration and other requests, as required.
- Fluent in English
- Flexible and multi-tasking
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy/data integrity
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Customer-orientation, conscientious, willingness to learn
- Good Microsoft Office skills
- Clear criminal records are required. Request for certificate will be processed by the company
Previous experience in the field of HR administration (on-the-job training will be provided) and additional language knowledge
The job is located in Székesfehérvár.