Pension Auditor - West Midlands
Clement Keys Chartered Accountants LLP
Full-Time Position (37.5 hours per week)
Birmingham, Edgbaston (Please note you may be required to travel in accordance with this role)
Clement Keys LLP is one of the largest independent firms of chartered accountants in the West Midlands, with over 100 employees. We provide an empowering and supportive working environment, resulting in an enjoyable and fulfilling career prospect.
The 'client experience' and variety of work makes your career at Clement Keys LLP unique. From small entrepreneurial start-up businesses to well-established corporate entities and listed companies, we work hard to deliver a superior personal service.
We currently have a vacancy for a Pensions Scheme Auditor at our professional office in Edgbaston, Birmingham.
This is a full-time position where you will report directly to the Pensions Director.
You will have a general responsibility for the administration of pension scheme audits. This will include project management and liaison with third parties.
Although not exhaustive, the role will involve the following:
- Interacting with trustees to obtain information relevant to the pension scheme audits
- Planning of audits
- Resolution of issues arising from audit and accounting work
- Completion of pension scheme audits which will include the preparation of management letters
- Preparation of financial statements and annual reports
- Attendance at trustee meetings
- Supervision of other staff and the review of their work
- Monitoring of compliance with ethical standards
Ideally candidates who wish to be considered for this position will be currently working or have previous experience in a similar role within an accountancy firm.
Whilst it is not essential, you will be qualified or studying towards your ACA or ACCA professional qualifications.
"NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE" If you are interested please apply using the Apply Now Button.
Ref: Code. PnAudCnBcLink megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />