Reed is cooperating with a multinational client in Budapest, who is just growing their operation and need a senior individual who would be involved in the main projects.
If you think you would be the right fit for this job, please do not hesitate to apply.
Payroll Subject Matter Expert for Netherlands
Scope of duties:
This position will be responsible for implementation and operational processing of the payrolls along with other existing resources. In this operational capacity the person in this position will ensure the accuracy of payroll and payroll-related information for internal audits, in addition to processing payrolls in accordance with all established statutory requirements and internal processes. Excellent customer service skills, the ability to resolve client issues using effective problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task are essential.
- Implementation of an in-house payroll platform departments.
- Implementation may require customisation and configuration of specific clients payroll rules
- Reconciliation of pre-processing reports to ensure accuracy of information prior to processing payroll
- Research discrepancies of payroll information and / or documentation to ensure accuracy and adherence to procedures prior to processing
- Maintains payroll information, files and records to provide up to date reference and audit trail for compliance
- Analyse payroll related information to ensure accurate distribution of funds and payroll
- Prepares reports, tax filings, correspondence and other written materials as written reference or for compliance with district, state, federal or international statutory requirements.
- Data input in line with legislation ofNetherlands.
- Assist in the validation of payroll requirements to ensure that sufficient information is provided by the client to enable set-up and configuration are completed successfully
- Partner with Transition Consultants to ensure successful knowledge transfers are completed between Project Delivery and Operations
- Support any parallel runs if testing is needed on a new requirement
- Support the Software Release process by validating that new features have been accurately developed
- Fluency in Dutch and English
- Expert level knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc
- Business software experience required: MS Excel, MS Word, Email Apps
- 3 years (minimum) experience in end-to-end Dutch payroll processing
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines.
- Multi-lingual skills required
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Team player with ability to share information and interact positively with others.
- Assertive action and decision-making skills.
- Forward thinking, able to plan and organise own workload
- Self advancement skills to develop own effectiveness
- Accounting and Bookkeeping experience would be an advantage
- International payroll experience preferred but not required
- Existing experience in setting up payroll software preferred but not required