We are looking for Payroll Specialists at different levels for our client, one of the world's leading multinational companies. Our client operates in more than 100 countries providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad rang
Pozíció leírása / Job description
We are looking for Payroll Specialists at different levels for our client, one of the world's leading multinational companies. Our client operates in more than 100 countries providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services.
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of monthly payroll runs
• To ensure all data is accurately compiled and sent to external Payroll Vendor according to payroll schedule on a monthly basis
• Responsible for the reconciliation, balancing and transmission of all vendor and bank interfaces/reports of payroll related data
• Responsible for the processing of all types of payments and deductions, including wage loans, payroll adjustments, imputed income adjustments, benefit adjustments, and special payments (bonus awards, grossed-up adjustments, commissions, incentives, etc.)
• Responsible for the preparation and processing of manual and off-cycle payments
• Processes adjustments related to terminated employees, such as payments after leaving, recovery of advance payments, special payment packages in case of redundancy, etc.
• Providing advice of any out-of-balance situations or production issues.
• Responsible for maintaining and developing country procedures to ensure alignment with HR policy and local legislative compliance, propose changes for improvement to the Payroll Team Leader
• Assisting in the testing of all system, tax updates, version upgrades and enhancements to the systems as needed
Elvárások / Requirements
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English (any other European language is a benefit)
• 1-2 years of related HR/Payroll experience
• Knowledge of payroll and tax withholding regulations is highly preferred
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent research and problem solving skills
• Ability to plan, organize and schedule duties to meet payroll processing deadlines
• Ability to process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame
• Ability to be productive and accurate in a high-stress environment and meet stringent production deadlines
• Flexibility in regards to working patterns in payroll peak periods
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
Amit kínálunk / Offer
• In this role, the candidate will develop further result-driven expertise competencies, specifically in the area of end-to-end process design
• The candidate will be able to participate in global HR projects and be involved in improvement processes
• Possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures from all over the globe
• Various career opportunities to become a shared service professional by taking advantage of the over 20 products centralized in the Budapest site
• Wide range of online and classroom trainings
Randstad Hungary Kft.
Lövőház utca 39.
Tel: +36 1 411 2090