Our client is a prestigious multinational company with worldwide presence, for which we look for a Payroll Specialist to their Budapest- based business services center.
- Perform daily payroll department operations,
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely,
- Reconcile payroll prior to transmission and validate confirmed reports,
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits,
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance,
- Perform compliances for unclaimed property payroll checks,
- Process accurate and timely year-end reporting when necessary (W-2, W-2c, etc),
- Develop ad hoc financial and operational reporting as needed,
- Process manual check and relocation metric’s,
- Update and reconcile monthly bank statements from ADP,
- Load import files received from HR (All Companies),
- Research and email appropriate audience of file issues.
- High School Diploma/GED,
- Intermediate English and German knowledge
- Working knowledge of payroll is advantage
- Strong work ethic and team player,
- High degree of professionalism,
- Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material,
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills,
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management,
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills,
- Organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills.
What we offer:
- Long- term career opportunity,
- Attractive salary and compensation package,
- Internationally oriented working environment in a strongly expanding company,
- Training and development possibilities.
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your English CV in MS Word format to E-mail cím megjelenítése . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
Munkavégzés helye / Working place : Budapest
Hirdetés feltöltve / Job posting date : 2014.03.07.