If you are someone who wants to influence your own development and looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point, apply for this job opportunity at one of our biggest pharmaceutical client’s Shared Service Centre in Budapest.
- Payroll data entry and updating
- Creating payroll-related reports
- Supporting the daily tasks of Senior Payroll Associate
- Calculating and processing the daily allowances
- Calculating and validating travel allowances
- Contact keeping with employees.
- College or University degree
- English on an intermediate level
- General understanding of Hungarian payroll processes and standards
- NexonBér and NexonTime experience
- Experience with cafeteria system, regulation and processes
Budapest, 6th district
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant:
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.