Payroll Admin Manager
Do you want to step out of your comfort zone in a newly establishing business center in Budapest?
Are you keen on using your people management skills?
Do you speak Polish too?
Then we are definitely looking for YOU!!!
Our client is recognized as one of the global leaders in the fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry who serves millions of customers every week from all over the world in their 6 800 stores and online.
As a Payroll Admin Manager, you would have a fundamental role in the People Operations function within the company. The major purpose is to deliver world-class operationsfor over 65K colleagues working across stores, offices and distribution centers in Central Europe.
Your tasks will be:
- Managing and supervising direct reports within the People admin team, managing workflow, reconciliation and controls to meet the Business and Internal SLAs
- Ensuring processes are defined and executed in line with the legislative guidelines and company policies
- Reviewing and signing off certain critical activities within the People admin team
- Being the second level of escalation for any Technology or processing related issues
- Managing and leading projects and initiatives based on business requirements
- Driving a culture of continuous improvement to ensure internal hand-offs, ways of working constantly improved
- Highlighting business-related risks and issues
You need to have:
- University degree
- Fluent English and Polish
- Payroll clerk background/education
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a HR Shared Service environment or as a People Manager
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- People management skills
- Knowledge of Polish HR regulations
What we offer:
- competitive salary
- benefit package and additional language supplement
- regular office hours
- international world-class working space
- excellent career progression opportunity