Our partner is an international payroll provider specialising in international payroll outsourcing. They recently established their brand-new Shared Service Centre in Budapest. It is really an exciting time to join their journey; they are rapidly growing company with great clients and great opportunities for those who are looking for an exciting and challenging environment.
The Partner Relationship Manager will play a key role in ensuring partners maintain exceptional service at all times through regular partner governance and close relationships with internal clients. The Manager will work with and supporting suppliers, clients or third party outsourcing relationships. The Manager is managing complex projects and responsible for customer / supplier negotiations in a service related environment.
- Maintain induction programs for new partners ensuring that all internal processes and procedures are understood completed
- Ensure partner SLA’s are met across all products
- Works closely with the internal key stakeholders to maintain to identify potential issues that require partner governance resolution,
- Conflict resolution support in line with internal escalation process.
- Using the company CRM system to keep track of contract renewal dates and negotiate upon renewal time if required ensuring.
- Provides regular two-way communication between the partner and internal stakeholders, to provide strong team representation and set proper governance and expectations.
- Ensures partner is aware of services, vision and values and represents best interests of the company at all times.
- Create, enhance & manage the regional governance calendar
- Work closely with the Senior Global Supply Chain Management to gather key data essential to driving strategic metrics, including driving internal partner surveys, forecasting metrics and channeling new business opportunities
- Ensures partner rate card is always adhered to maintain company profits
- Responsible for tracking/monitoring escalated client issues to ensure positive outcomes using our ticketing tool.
- Provide regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports on a weekly basis
- Minimum 3 years account management experience in a supply chain or client service role
- Experience in SLA management, account reviews, forecasting and problem resolution planning
- University or College degree (preferably Economics or Business related degree)
- Experience within supply chain would be great
- Strong Vendor relationship management
- Calm headed approach, someone who can take a step back and look at what has happened
- Sociable character and easy to get along with/build rapport with
- Payroll/HR industry experience advantageous
- Account management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and be extremely organized
- Self-Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Can demonstrate a high level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Advantages experience using Salesforce or similar CRM tool, Excel, PowerPoint and other standard business tools
- This role may require extensive overseas travel
Apply directly to Zsófia Vizeli, Recruitment Consultant, for a short pressure free and confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities.
Tel: +36 1 8833 553
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése
Keep up to date with all my urgent vacancies by adding me as a LinkedIn connection and viewing my monthly vacancy presentation.