Part Time Sales Development Executive - Norfolk
You will be working for REL Field marketing to fulfil the role of Sales Development Executive on our Mondelez team.
Resource Experience Limited (REL) was formed in 1995 to meet the increasing demand from business to outsource resources. REL is owned by The Blueprint Group, which represents one of the world's largest field marketing and retail service groups.
We are thrilled to have won 7 awards at the 2013 FMBE Awards including the Prestigious Field Marketing Agency of the Year for the second year running. This success is a testament to the outstanding results we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships we have developed with our customers.
You will be responsible for:
- Calling upon convenience and independent stores within your territory
- Developing in store relationships with key decision makers
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Obtaining additional displays, increase the visibility and availability of the product and ensure stock levels are maintained
- Selling in new products and introduce all promotions
- Reporting daily
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
If you would like to be part of our success please email your CV to:Link megjelenítése" width="0" height="0" />