Paid Media Manager - Relocate to Malta
Our partner is looking for
Paid Media Manager - Relocate to MaltaCvonline.hu partner
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.04.
Paid Media Manager - Entertainment - RELOCATE TO MALTA - Very Competitive Salary and Bonus
Are you tired of the cold British weather? What about moving to an island where it is sunny all year round? Our client is looking for an experienced Paid Media Manager to join their office in Malta!
The successful candidate will get 6 months paid accommodation when relocating, 25 days holiday including 14 Bank holidays, and a very competitive bonus scheme. Our client is setting up a new office in Malta and is looking for a Paid Media Manager to look after their Spanish market and target audience.
Malta has significantly low living costs, where you can enjoy constant sunny hours and the temperature won't go under 13 degrees in the winter! There are excellent benefits within this role and our client will offer an extremely generous relocation package and will help the successful candidate moving and settle down.
The Paid Media Manager will work closely together with the senior management to enhance performance of the Paid Search, Social and Display on the Spanish market. The successful candidate will also manage Marketing Executives to ensure delivery of successful paid strategies and report performance to the wider team.
Main responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager:
- Develop and optimise paid campaigns through bid optimisation, ad copy testing and keyword research
- Optimise engagement and brand awareness on the Spanish market
- Create a great understanding of the competitor landscape, industry developments, and marketing regulations relating to the implemented campaigns
- Identify new advertising platforms and industry trends to drive performance
- Work closely with Marketing analysts to gain insight of consumer behaviour
- Develop integrated marketing campaign to compliment the overall acquisition strategy
- Analyse and report campaign performance to identify improvements and ensure maximum
- Deliver monthly PPC and paid social reports to the senior management
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager on the overall marketing performance on the
- Spanish market
- Participate in team meetings to ensure all activities are run according to plan, management
- workload delegation and there is enough support for executives
Required skills and attributes of the Paid Media Manager:
- At least 3 year's hands on paid media experience
- Very strong numeral skills and an advanced understanding of excel
- Ability to analyse data and create insight and make new marketing strategies accordingly
- Previous experience of budget management and deliver according to set KPIs
- Strong knowledge implementing paid media with previous experience in using Bing, Yahoo,
- Google, and social media
- Good understanding of HTML, CSS and Feed rules and practices using PPC and Social
- Strong knowledge of Analytical tools and platforms is essential, but required
- Ability to demonstrate great skills of launching and manage large scale PPC campaigns
- Extremely analytical and eager to improve marketing activities
- Independent self-starter with a positive attitude
- A great passion for all things media and constantly looking to expand digital knowledge
- Strong organisational, time management, and planning skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment
- A confident and reliable individual