Packaging Master Data Champion
Master Data Packaging Champion - Your future position?
Overall mission: The Packaging Master Data Champion, who is part of the GSO team, is Globally responsible for the entire Packaging Material Standard, Process life Cycle and Data Quality. He/she is accountable for the process performance and the good quality of the data entered into the systems. He/She drives design/build and especially continuous improvement activities under the guidance of the GSO.
- You will design and update process specific training requirements and materials and deliver trainings
- Solution performance & improvement management:
- You will support the establishment of process KPI targets, analyse, and review the performance
- You will identify and implement process/solution improvements opportunities and support value case realisation
- You will ensure end-to-end process/solution adherence to implemented global standards across GBS centres and all sites
- You will own the relevant process documentation and ensure it is up-to-date and shared within knowledge management
- You will support the identification and implementation of process/solution improvement opportunities & scope enhancements
- You will act as an escalation point for process/system issues & questions
- You will monitor market trends and provide input to GSO where relevant for continuous improvement
Are you someone who wants to grow and shape your own world? Who thrives being in a culture where you can express yourself in a creative team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come and join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
- University degree in Business or Packaging Engineer
- Fluent English language knowledge is a must
- Min. 3 year experience in Material Master Data Management
- 7 to 10 years of relevant Packaging experience
- Experience in shared services environment a plus
- Good knowledge of MS office, experience with large ERP system(s)
Your next career step?
Givaudan is not only the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances, but also a place where you can impact your world and contribute to solutions that touch and delight people all over the world every day. We encourage our employees to work on varied challenges and opportunities that foster growth and promote career development. For the latest opportunities, visit Job Opportunities on Engage to grow and shape your path.
IT / Informatika > Adatbiztonsági szakértő, Adatfeldolgozó szakember, It szakértő, Rendszeradminisztrátor
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|