A major and fast expanding international company, operating all over world is looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of German speaking P2P/AP Specialist.
- Ensuring that vendor invoices and expense statements are posted and paid in line with procedure and authorization policy in place and within deadline
- Actively participating in the resolution of vendors and business’ queries
- Ensuring that master data changes are carried out according to the procedure and within deadline agreed for the account
- Ensuring that related controls are completed with adherence to the policy and other guidelines in place. Paying attention to the level of detail, completeness and accuracy of information provided and items’ thorough classification
- Escalating aged items and recording full history of actions taken in reconciliations’ sheets
- Ensuring that period end activities are performed as per schedule and any likely delays are communicated well in advance. Supports his/her team in meeting close related deadlines and in the delivery of high quality month end numbers
- Ensuring that tax / statistical / governmental returns and financial statements are submitted within deadlines or that data prepared by himself/herself for inclusion in mention returns and statements meet the requirements of completeness, accuracy and timeliness
- Establishing and maintaining good relationship with client’s personnel
- Actively and constructively participating in periodic reviews of his/her work.
- Achieving contractual SLAs / OLAs and any other P2P related metrics
- University or College degree
- Fluent English and German knowledge
- 1 year experience in Finance/administration is preferable
- Accounting or finance experience, SAP knowledge is advantageous
- Good teamwork skills, flexibility, accuracy and analytical skills