A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our multinational client located in South Pest is playing a leading role in Manufacturing. We are looking for our partner experienced Candidates for the following opened position: P2P AP Specialist – German speaker)
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
• P2P AP specialist ensures that vendor invoices and expense statements are posted and paid in line with procedure(s) and authorization policy in place and within deadline.
• Actively participates in the resolution of vendors and business’ queries.
• Ensures that master data changes are carried out according to the procedure(s) and within deadline(s) agreed for the account.
• Ensures that related controls are completed with adherence to the policy and other guidelines in place. Pays due attention to the level of detail, completeness and accuracy of information provided and items’ thorough classification.
• Escalates aged items and records full history of actions taken in reconciliations’ sheets.
• Ensures that period end activities are performed as per schedule set by the client and that any likely delays are communicated well in advance. Supports P2P AP specialist team in meeting close related deadlines and in the delivery of high quality month end numbers / data.
• Ensures that tax / statistical / governmental returns and financial statements are submitted within deadlines set either by the client or statutory ones and accurately or that data prepared by P2P
• AP specialist for inclusion in mention returns and statements meet the requirements of completeness, accuracy and timeliness.
• Ensures that reports / analyses required by the client are compiled within deadlines announced / agreed and with respective attention to quality or that data prepared by P2P AP specialist for inclusion in mentioned reports meet the requirements of accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
• Establishes and maintains good relationship with client’s personnel, meaning no complaints or escalations from the client regarding his/her work.
• Actively and constructively participates in periodic reviews of his/her work.
• Achieves contractual SLAs / OLAs and any other P2P related metrics as defined by Team Leader / Manager
• Bachelor's Degree
• English: Intermediate
• German: Intermediate
At least 1 year experience in Finance/administration
Basic knowledge in SAP
English : Fluent
German : Fluent
If you are interested in the position above, please push the „Apply” button. Or send your CV in MS Word format to Tóth Viktória E-mail cím megjelenítése. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner. Thank you!
Our company is a recruitment agency with Hungarian ownership having significant references and clientele. We have been successful in both Hungarian and International markets since 2001.