An OTC Accountant (Billing) position is open at our currently expanding client, who is a multinational, leading media company with the portfolio of global, multi-platform entertainment brands, delivering film and digital content, live events, merchandise and more.
For it’s Global Business Service Centre we are currently seeking for a talent in the above mentioned position.
- Supporting the Billing / AR billing activities for a particular region
- Timely generation of customer invoices, preparation of invoice batches
- Processing all manual and automatic invoice requests (intercompany and ancillary)
- Work closely with sales and finance directors to resolve billing/contract discrepancies
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports as directed by supervisor
- Active participation in month end closing activities
The ideal candidate has University or College degree in Business Economics, Accounting or Equivalent and has at least one year experience within OTC field, preferably at a Shared Service Center. We are looking for proactive, accurate, ambitious colleagues with upper-intermediate English knowledge. Strong Excel knowledge is a must and previously gained SAP knowledge is an advantage.
This is an exciting opportunity and will suit applicants who want to be a part of a growing, dynamic team and would like to gain excessive knowledge within the Order to Cash field at newly established international service centre.
What you need to do If you are interested in this role, click on the „Jelentkezem” button or send an up-to-date copy of your CV to E-mail cím megjelenítése. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.