Global Training team is seeking a motivated Trainer to execute the Customer Operations Learning & Development program including new hire on-boarding through staff-level professional development. This role will focus on teaching both new-hires & experienced employees the range of Customer Operations core skills with a main support on
Within each “core-skill”, the successful candidate will develop training interventions for all levels of Customer Operations roles; includes the progressive layering on of increasingly complex ideas & concepts, knowledge & expectations commiserate with the responsibilities of each role level. Sharing and collaborating with other training responsibilities.
- Successfully delivers the range of Customer Operations training modules; success to be measured by student ability to apply newly taught skills to their work.
- Creates a “culture of learning”; includes creating a classroom environment that invites individual participation in oral exercises, celebrates achievement milestones, offers ample hands-on practice for the range of modules, encourages questions, promotes peer to peer coaching and that takes the time to extol excellence.
- Based on observed or expressed learning preferences, modulates training tactics to reach the needs of every student.
- Partners with Managers, Quality & Process analysts to both execute a Change Management plan in support of new policies & processes, includes updating training materials, training delivery & training reinforcement tools as well as to identify trends around which to develop recurrent training interventions.
- Proactively identifies opportunities to continuously improve Customer Operations training curriculum; includes incorporating the “best practice” ideas of Customer Operations front line employees to become “common practice”.
- The successful candidate will spend ~70% of their time in the classroom, the remaining 30% will focus on training material development
- Related education degree or equivalent experience (Bsc, Msc.)
- Excellent English Language Skills - reading, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to teach complex ideas.
- Applies adult learning techniques to develop training materials ranging from detailed work instructions, job-aides, homework/group exercise, assessments to gauge student ability to apply skills and coaching interventions.
Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő, Oktatási módszerek szakértő, Oktatási projektmenedzser, Oktatási szakértő, Tréning menedzser
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|