Találd meg álmaid állását egy kattintásra!

Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Aktuális állást talál az aktív állásajánlatok között: új keresés indítása itt
www.cvonline.hu

Order Management Trainer


  • A hirdetés 52 napja lejárt

Global Training team is seeking a motivated Trainer to execute the Customer Operations Learning & Development program including new hire on-boarding through staff-level professional development.   This role will focus on teaching both new-hires & experienced employees the range of Customer Operations core skills with a main support on

Order Management.

Within each “core-skill”, the successful candidate will develop training interventions for all levels of Customer Operations roles; includes the progressive layering on of increasingly complex ideas & concepts, knowledge & expectations commiserate with the responsibilities of each role level. Sharing and collaborating with other training responsibilities.

Key Responsibilities:

  • Successfully delivers the range of Customer Operations training modules; success to be measured by student ability to apply newly taught skills to their work. 
  • Creates a “culture of learning”; includes creating a classroom environment that invites individual participation in oral exercises, celebrates achievement milestones, offers ample hands-on practice for the range of modules, encourages questions, promotes peer to peer coaching and that takes the time to extol excellence.   
  • Based on observed or expressed learning preferences, modulates training tactics to reach the needs of every student. 
  • Partners with Managers, Quality & Process analysts to both execute a Change Management plan in support of new policies & processes, includes updating training materials, training delivery & training reinforcement tools as well as to identify trends around which to develop recurrent training interventions. 
  • Proactively identifies opportunities to continuously improve Customer Operations training curriculum; includes incorporating the “best practice” ideas of Customer Operations front line employees to become “common practice”. 
  • The successful candidate will spend ~70% of their time in the classroom, the remaining 30% will focus on training material development

Requirements:

  • Related education degree or equivalent experience (Bsc, Msc.)
  • Excellent English Language Skills -  reading, written, and interpersonal communication skills
  • Proficient in MS Office Applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
  • 2-3 years relevant experience
  • Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to teach complex ideas. 
  • Applies adult learning techniques to develop training materials ranging from detailed work instructions, job-aides, homework/group exercise, assessments to gauge student ability to apply skills and coaching interventions.  
Helyek Hajdú-Bihar
Debrecen
Kategória Humán erőforrás > Képzési menedzser, Személyzeti menedzser, Személyzeti munkatárs
Oktatás / Képzés > Képzési szakértő, Oktatási módszerek szakértő, Oktatási projektmenedzser, Oktatási szakértő, Tréning menedzser
Minimális tapasztalat 2 év
Szükséges iskolai végzettség Főiskolai végzettség
Munkaidő tipusa Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű
Elvárt nyelvtudás Angol
Aktiválás időpontja 2018.07.31.
Iratkozzon fel állásértesítőre
Hasonló állások
Angol tananyagfejlesztő, angol tananyagíró

Xeropan International Kft.

Angol tananyagfejlesztő, angol tananyagíró C...
Debrecen, Árpád tér 27, 4028 Magyarország, D...


Bérszámfejtő

KARSOL Kft.

Ágazatában piacvezető faipari vállalat  bérszá...
Nyíradony, Hajdú-Bihar


Recruitment specialist

Jabil Circuit Magyarország Kft.

Recruitment specialist Job Summary Researches,...
Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg, Hajdú-Bihar, Heves, ...