Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking activities?
Our well-known multinational client is looking for a logistics specialist, if you speak Fluent English and meet the below requirements, please send your English CV.
ORDER MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST with French
- Contribute actively to process implementation, improvements & harmonization
- Ensure the proper level of Service is provided to the Customers & Country Team in accordance with corporate policies
- Ensure compliance Legal requirements, International regulations applying to the department’s activities
- Secure Country revenue by making sure orders are placed, released, shipped, invoiced in due time
- Ensure that Customer Claims (credit /debit memos) and Returns are properly handled and processed on time
- Control that agreed commercial terms and conditions are applied by the customers and propose corrective actions if not
- Actively analyze Country and Customer requirements.
- Manage the orders of their own customer portfolio and follow the order up to the delivery to the customer warehouse as per customer expectations
- Track orders and manage day to day communication with Customers for all Order Management topics.
- Closely communicates with the various department of the company
- Daily communication with 3rd party logistics providers (warehouse /transport agency)
- Make sure to provide a high level of service to the customers while optimizing the company revenue.
- Take action to keep delinquency below target
- Provide copies of accounting documents (invoices, credit/debit memos) to customers if it needed
- Support the transfer of some activities to/from other locations if needed
- Participation in projects
- University Graduate in Supply Chain, Logistics or Business Administration would be a plus
- Experience in Customer Relationship management in an international environment.
- Any similar experience in Sales Administration/Order to Cash is a plus
- Well organized
- Customer oriented
- MS Office skills.
- Good knowledge of Excel required
- SAP experience in Supply Chain modules would be a plus
- English Advanced Working proficiency level
- French is a must
Reed MSS (Multilingual Shared Services)
Tel: +36 1 8833 517
E-mail: E-mail cím megjelenítése
Web page: Link megjelenítése