A munkáltatóról / About the company
Our multinational partner is currently seeking for an Operational Purchaser.
Pozíció részletezése / Position overview
Purpose of the role:
Contribute to corporate Indirect Purchasing strategy by:
- Efficiently operates the P2P process to maximize value-add transactional support possibilities (process compliance, tool usage) through the SSC
- Providing high standard services to internal customers (End Users, stakeholders on sites etc.)
- Cooperates with other departments in the most effective way to deliver improvements (Sourcing, Accounts Payable etc.)
- Process purchase requisitions (SAP) and shopping carts (SRM) into purchase oders to channel operational business needs to suppliers.
- Claim (complain) management
- Invoice resolution to enable payment to suppliers before due date.
- SAP / SRM system support, acting as “Key User” for all purchasing tools related questions
- Identify possible catalogue contents and manage existing catalogs
- Bachelor degree, preferably relevant to Supply Chain / Procurement
- Some experience working in and/or with Indirect Purchasing
- 1+ year experience in an SSC (Shared Service Center) environment
- Some experience in Customer Service
- Fluent in English and Finnish
- Self-confident user of MS Office applications
- Several year experience in using excel as an advanced user, preparing complex reports and using, writing VBS
- ERP / purchasing tool knowledge (SAP / SRM is an advantage)
- MS office applications advanced user (Has very stable routine using excel functions, pivot. Capable to use VBS to some extend)