- Lead the delivery of all Global Region IT, Telecommunication’s & Security Operations Services provided to BP.
- Senior management point of accountability for the customer on the delivery of all Global Region IT, Telecommunication’s & Security Operations Services.
- Manage the delivery performance of all internal & external suppliers supporting the delivery of Operations Services within regional responsibility. This includes T-Systems TSS/CSS/DSS/Quality Delivery Units, Equipment Vendors, Telecommunications Carriers and other BP Service Delivery Organizations (SDO’s) who underpin the regional Operations Services Delivery.
- Ownership, measurement and reporting of all Operational Service Performance including: Service Level Agreements (SLA), Operational Level Agreements (OLA’s), Contracts and Service Agreements
- Financial performance (cost base) of all Teams and Suppliers delivering Operations Services within regional accountability.
- Single point of contact and lead the customer engagement and performance presentations with the regional SDM, for the delivery of all regional Operations Services at all Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Customer Service Reviews.
- Own all Service Recovery and Service Improvement initiatives where Operational Service Performance is not meeting contractual commitments or expected levels of service.
- Support of other regional SDM’s, OPM’s and Project Teams when required, in order to support cross-regional or global services provided to the customer. Willingness to provide an on-call service as part of a wider Team Rota in the delivery and support of working in a true global environment.
- Support the development of new business opportunities across the BP Account.
- University degree in IT or ecnomics
- Advanced English knowledge
- At least 2 years of experience in the networking (Cisco) field in a multinational company environment
- Profeesional usage of MS Office Networking skills: CCNP R&S, CCNA Wireless, CCNA Security level of knowledge and experience are expected
- Significant experience and in-depth understanding of Telecommunications Networks, Firewall and IT Platforms delivering E-Mail and SAP.
- People Management skills with the ability to manage direct and matrix teams of Operations Managers, Technical specialists and Field Engineers.
- Ability to work to tight timescales, managing task allocation and prioritization.
- Experience of Performance Management, Reporting and Service Improvement Programmes using best practice.
- Customer facing experience working in a demanding highly customer facing and focused environment.
- Advanced presentation skills with the ability to negotiate and present to senior management up to Regional Director/VP level.
- General financial understanding on managing costs of an Operations organization.
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
How to apply Please upload your detailed professional CV (German/English) for the appropriate position on our homepage:
Link megjelenítése Search by code: 81690