The experience of discovery is what makes this field particularly exciting. There are no good practices or long-standing methods, we have to figure it out all ourselves. We get to work with the newest technologies on the foundation of new milestone in informatics. This project allows a great step forward professionally and personally.
If you like challanges, come and work with the newest OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems with us!
What would be your tasks?
- Driving the full automation of cloud platform operations
- Creating new solutions and improving existing features in an agile way
- Making development and operations work together
- Supervising the cloud's global rollout from technical perspective
- Keeping contact with manufacturers
- Creating and Implementing a future operation model
- Continuously adapting to the latest technologies
If you have…
- College degree in IT field, or deep IT knowledge
- Deep OpenStack knowledge
- Deep Linux operation system knowledge
- In-depth IT system expertise (storage, network, OS)
- In-depth knowledge about virtualization
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mind-set
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, passionate attitude, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings
- OS knowledge
- Experience in scripting, automation (Perl, Python, Bash, Chef, Puppet, Ansible…)
- Operations experience
- Development experience
- German language knowledge
- One of these certificates: COA, RHCSA/RHCE
- Several years of experience in open source community project
.. we welcome you with open arms!