$30,000 USD Per Year
You will be part of a team responsible for the technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product. That team is responsible to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are empowering software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software development. We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Developing expertise in across our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to develop on real enterprise class software.
- Willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job - even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
- Perfectionism: knowing how a job should be done and not stop until it’s done correctly
- 2+ years of experience as a hands-on software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Knowledge of backend programming languages, like C++, Java, C#, Ruby or others
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, REST, tools for CI/CD, Git, and shell scripting.
Who Is Crossover?
Crossover connects the world's top talent with the world's best companies. We're re-inventing how people find long-term, challenging work, and how companies leverage the best talent in the world. We assemble teams of rockstars and provide playbooks and a platform, WorkSmart, to help teams and individuals continuously improve how they work.
We're creating a future where all high-skill jobs are in the cloud and big data helps people and teams be more productive. A future where brick and mortar offices are history. We believe the future of the workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world.
Crossover has more than 2,500 partners in 108 countries. Unlike freelancer or outsourced marketplaces, Crossover only offers long-term, multi-year projects or programs.
IT / Informatika > Adatbázis adminisztrátor, Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|