$60,000 USD Per Year
You will be part of a team responsible for the architecture and technical delivery of a multi-million dollar revenue per year enterprise software product. That team is responsible to ensure that the customers are blown away by the technical differentiation and quality of the product. We want to give you the ability to look at code in ways it has never been looked at before, to understand the interdependency in the code.
We are empowering software development and creating higher quality code by using the latest technologies and toolsets. We are excited about using data to make decisions, we are bringing big data and analysis to software development. We are on the cutting edge of software development, and we innovate improvements on the newest technologies. We want people who are adaptable and can learn new things, and can use new ideas and concepts to solve business problems.
- Developing expertise in one or more of our proprietary enterprise software products.
- Leveraging your broad technology capability set and maintain a level of excitement in using various technologies to architect, develop, and iteratively deploy real enterprise class software.
- Achieving an expert level understanding of our customers’ environments and their use of our products.
- Architecting and leading weekly technical delivery of one or more products in a way that maintains an unyielding focus on quality while matching the needs of the target customer base.
- Creating solutions architecture, algorithms, and designs for solutions that scale to the customer's enterprise/global requirements
- 5+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Engineering
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
- Knowledge of backend programming languages, like C++, Java, C#, Ruby or others
- Database(SQL server/Oracle/MySQL/MongoDB/Cassandra)
- SOA, EDA, and Design patterns.
- Cloud computing architecting
- Linux, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
Who Is Crossover?
Crossover connects the world's top talent with the world's best companies. We're re-inventing how people find long-term, challenging work, and how companies leverage the best talent in the world. We assemble teams of rockstars and provide playbooks and a platform, WorkSmart, to help teams and individuals continuously improve how they work.
We're creating a future where all high-skill jobs are in the cloud and big data helps people and teams be more productive. A future where brick and mortar offices are history. We believe the future of the workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world.
Crossover has more than 2,500 partners in 108 countries. Unlike freelancer or outsourced marketplaces, Crossover only offers long-term, multi-year projects or programs.
IT / Informatika > Programozó, Rendszerfejlesztő, Szoftvermérnök
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||Több mint 5 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|