Do you have experience with investigating financial data flows and creating reporting solutions for large complex organizations? Do you believe you could help us generate efficient financial reports for a $1B Organization in one click? If so- this role is for you.
$30,000 USD Per Year
The Financial Analyst’s role will be to utilize standard reporting & analysis platforms and data structures to process transactions and generate finance reports for a multinational and heterogenous corporation.
As a Financial Analyst you will be working with finance and business teams to support and maintain finance flows, generate and polish reports to provide enterprise quality. You will be doing finance transactions, gathering and integrating actual data, doing manual processing to tackle discrepancies, continually improving processes and outcomes.
Simplicity and data quality is the key factor for success.
- Day to day finance reporting across the global company in an effective and scalable manner.
- Communicate Accounts Payable (A/P), Accounts Receivable (A/R), Financial Reporting, General Ledger, to exchange information on reports, inputs, outputs.
- Process master data lists to clean-up, structurize, connect data, automate reports, reconcile. .
- Support acquisitions by mapping data structures, clean-up data, run procedures to integrate finance data into standard central reporting structure.
- Suggestion on processes to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance-related field.
- 2+ years of experience in financial data analysis (Sales / Revenue / Cash-flow forecasting, Budgeting, Financial planning etc..).
- 2+ years of relevant hands-on experience with finance reporting (starting with Excel and Google sheets).
- Working remotely, available at least partially during US business hours.
Who Is Crossover?
Crossover connects the world's top talent with the world's best companies. We're re-inventing how people find long-term, challenging work, and how companies leverage the best talent in the world. We assemble teams of rockstars and provide playbooks and a platform, WorkSmart, to help teams and individuals continuously improve how they work.
We're creating a future where all high-skill jobs are in the cloud and big data helps people and teams be more productive. A future where brick and mortar offices are history. We believe the future of the workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world.
Crossover has more than 2,500 partners in 108 countries. Unlike freelancer or outsourced marketplaces, Crossover only offers long-term, multi-year projects or programs.
Pénzügy / Számvitel / Kontrolling > Főkönyvelő, Könyvelő, Pénzügyi elemző, Pénzügyi kontroller, Pénzügyi szakember, Szállítófolyószámla könyvelő
Távmunka / Otthoni munka
|Minimális tapasztalat||2 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|