On-site IT Service Delivery EngineerTranscom Hungary Kft.
Régió: Budapest, Pest
Jelentkezési határidő: 2020.02.19.
On-site IT Service Delivery Engineer
The On-Site IT Service Delivery Engineer (ITSDE) is responsible for maintaining the smooth functioning of the desktop & local telephony infrastructure (desktop & laptop computers, peripheral devices, communication equipment) in a specific geography or site, operating under its charge, guaranteeing and controlling the correct functioning of the systems and providing support to the user of each computer or operating system.
The On-Site IT Service Delivery Engineer also provider the “local hands” support to the centrally supported applications and infrastructure (network devices, servers, local data centres etc) under guidance and in conjunction with the central IT Delivery SSC.
- Provides administration and maintenance of IT hardware and software in production in conjunction with the central IT Service Delivery team.
- Provides additional support for all applications and technologies that are site, or country specific in conjunction with the central IT Service Delivery & Development teams.
- Executes deployment of IT solutions in their geography according to specifications and procedures from global IT Service Deliver, IT Architects or IT Bid team, generally as part of a project lead by a project manager.
- Coordinate, under a designated control from the central IT Service Delivery SSC, to ensure compliance with the Organization's IT standards, policies; ensure the application of hardware and software security standards and procedures in accordance with organizational policy.
- Collaborates with cluster IT management (ITBP), central IT Service Delivery, IT Governance in the management of the site/geography IT infrastructure, such as desktops, printers, servers, software, asset inventory and standard network services.
- Participates in the operation and maintenance of departmental/cluster production and administrative applications.
- Apply security policies, participate in the implementation of measures defined for this purpose and monitor compliance therewith.
- Monitor and assist when necessary to ensure effective co-ordination of first-line and corporate and global IT Service Delivery services to users.
- Maintain close working relations with representatives of Contractors and Technology partners for new service/equipment quotes (working with IT Procurement), after sales licenses and warranty support.
- Provide support to users, incident resolution and advice on the correct use of the system following submission of a ticket into ServiceNow.
- Recover damaged or eliminated files from local desktop or laptop PC’s implementing preventive action in turn.
- Maintain documentation for site infrastructure as part of the Configuration Management process and client/campaign technical infrastructure in conjonction with the TAM.
- Perform other IT related duties as required.
- Minimum studies: Diploma or advanced vocational training in Information Technology. University training in Information Technology is an advantage.
- Specific training and/or work experience in Networks and Communications is an asset.
- Experience in administration and maintenance of IT infrastructure, e.g. workstations, laptops, servers, cabling and racking, backup and recovery system management, HW/SW inventory.
- Experience in HW/SW installation.
- Good understanding of data network technologies.
- Good understanding of digital and IP telephony.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Good knowledge of Service Desk-, Incident Management or another problem reporting tool for help desk operations. Good knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and standard services such as, DHCP, DNS & WINS.
Elektronika / Telekommunikáció > Helpdesk
IT / Informatika > It szakértő, Rendszerfejlesztő, Rendszergazda, Rendszerintegrátor, Rendszerüzemeltető, Számítógéprendszer-adminisztrátor
Mérnök / Műszaki > Mérnök
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Főiskolai végzettség|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|