Our company based in Budapest is looking for a English and French speaking
We are proud to grow dynamically every year, we keep in mind the professional approach, the challenge of international and domestic markets and the improvement of our staff.
If you are an expert who is open to professional development and can see the challenge of managing new tasks, we are looking forward your joining our young spirit team.
- Researching and arranging flights, logistics of complicated and always changing travel arrangements, researching and booking hotels.
- Managing all personal and business administration, dealing with correspondence.
- Liaising between professional and business advisors and business operations, organizing meetings, teleconferences, providing support to business operations where necessary.
- Researching, and where appropriate producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Keeping all personal and business equipment well-maintained and insured where appropriate.
- Scheduling service and repair program for the personal vehicles and properties.
- Ensuring personal and business supplies are procured and run cost-effectively, this may include insurance, health care, supplies and equipment.
- Manage properties abroad in Europe and in US, assist with marketing property.
- Manage private insurances (car, health, boat, houses, liability, fire etc.) – get quotes, compare well in advance, conclude and renew.
- Liaising with IT to resolve personal and business matters.
- Researching suppliers, get quotes and compare in advance.
- Research ad-hoc projects as required.
Individual qualities and skills required:
- Advanced level English and French, both oral and written
- Knowledge of MS Office and outstanding searching skills on the internet
- Patience and flexibility
- Good problem solving skills
- Hands-on and can do attitude
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Ability to adopt to always changing environment
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunity to use your creativity
- Young and friendly small team
If you are interested in the above position please send your English CV to the e-mail address below.