HAPPY KIDS International Kindergarten and Nursery is looking for an enthusiastic and sociable
Office manager / administrator
to join our team in Budapest.
You’re the type of person who takes care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. When you say “I’ll takecare of it” we know it will be done well. You love being busy and happy to be with a great group of staff, teachers and children.
HAPPY KIDS is Budapest’s leading English language International Kindergarten and Nursery for almost 20 years, located in the beautiful greenbelt District 12of Budapest.
We are a young, dynamic international team and have been offering outstanding English language daycare and education for children in the age range 1.5 to 7 years. We are looking to bring in an office manager / executive assistant who can make sure our day-to-day administrative tasks are taken care of efficiently, reliably, and promptly.
What needs to be done?
- Control visitor access and welcoming parents and guests
- Manage ordering of stationery items and office supplies
- Answer and handle incoming phone calls and email.
- Supporting the School Director and Business Director
- Providing administrative support and personal assistance
- Preparing reports and statistics as needed
- Greeting new parents and arranging tours of the property
- Preparing and handing out information to prospective parents
- Occasional translation of Hungarian / English as needed (written and spoken)
- Administer occasional changes to the HAPPY KIDS website, handle social media postings
Skills & Experience
- Background in a similar role with competent computer skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritize work load and meet a range of deadlines
- A willingness to learn
- Excellent language proficiency in English and Hungarian
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Self confidence, flexibility and loves working with people of all ages
- Great team – You will join a dynamic, young and international team.
- Long term employment contract with generous holidays
- Competitive salary
- People oriented work environment
- Bright modern building with huge green areas
- Bus transport at front door
- We strive to build a friendly positive and fun working environment where our staff feel welcome and valued.
If you feel this position is right for you please send your CV with recent photo to our School Director Mrs. Petra Kim.
Asszisztencia / Adminisztráció > Adminisztrációs asszisztens, Adminisztrátor, Irodavezető, Menedzser asszisztens, Recepciós, Ügyintéző
|Minimális tapasztalat||1 év|
|Szükséges iskolai végzettség||Középiskola|
|Munkaidő tipusa||Teljes munkaidő, Határozatlan idejű|