The ideal candidate will have a background in office administration and supporting senior level executives.
Must have strong office Microsoft skills.
We are looking for a self-starter who’s smart, organized, flexible, details oriented and friendly to help keep our team and office operating smoothly.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing office logistics & HR & administrative tasks– office supplies, office venders, building maintenance
- Organizing calendars, managing business trips of the company.
- Manages the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally and welcoming guests to maintain professional image.
- Financial assistant - maintaining a “petty cash” and producing reports for the finance department.
- Assisting HR in recruitment process such as sourcing, phone interviews, job posting and more.
- Welfare– helps to create and produce company event such as: Happy hour, birthdays, trip and holiday and all other special events.
- At least 2 years of experience as an Office Manager.
- Fluent English
- A "people's person”, friendly and patient.
- Strong attention to details and solid organizational skills.
- Computer skills, knowledge of Word and Excel and outlook.
- An ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and be a proactive team player.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Multinational environment
- New office building
- Competitive compensation package