(Reference Number: HU_OA032014)
As an integral part of our European expansion strategy, we are happy to announce that we will soon be opening an XM representative office in Budapest, Hungary, and we are seeking to recruit a high caliber, ambitious and energetic professional to join the team as an Office Assistant!
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Handling incoming and outgoing communication and dealing with client enquiries
- Meeting and greeting guests, arranging amenities and refreshments as needed
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and various events of the Company
- Assisting in the preparation of travel itineraries including the issue of visiting visas, the booking of flight tickets and accommodation
- Maintaining the general filing system including filing all correspondence
- Maintaining an adequate inventory of office supplies (i.e. stationary)
You must meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Office Administration or related field is considered an advantage
- Experience in a similar position will be a plus
- Responsive and professional in respect to personal appearance, behaviour and conduct
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in all situations
- Computer literate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Hungarian and English
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Please send your CV in English and a Photo of yours to the following e-mail address quoting the above job reference number by the 30th of April, 2014.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!