Nursery Assistant - Cambridgeshire
As a Nursery Assistant you are a key member of the nursery team responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children. Some of your duties will be:-
- Promote positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensure that the highest standards of health and safety apply to children staff, parents and visitors maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Support the children''s development, learning and play
- Establish and develop a good relationship with parents and carers, through dialogue, co-operation and partnership. Provide regular feedback to parents/carers regarding their child''s development and day to day progress
- Maintain all documentation as required