NPI Project LeaderHAYS Hungary Kft.
Jelentkezési határidő: 2019.12.15.
Your new company
The company has been operating in designing and building power modules for motion control, renewable energy and power supply applications for over 20 years. They are looking for a new colleague in a NPI Project Leader position.
As a NPI Project Leader your tasks will be to:
- Take overall responsibility for developing and rolling out new products
- Prepare for new projects, planning and budgeting resources and time, monitor and finalise projects
- Ensure projects remain on track and in line with technical, time and cost targets
- Supervise personnel, arrange meetings, and manage, coordinate and follow up on all project-related tasks
- Cooperate with operations, product marketing, sales and customers
- Respond flexibly to the challenges of rapidly changing demands
- Regularly report on projects' status
What you'll need to succeed
- University or college degree (Electrical/ Mechanical/ Technical Engineer)
- 0,5-1 year of experience in the application of project management methods
- Experience in coordinating other departments' employees on behalf of projects
- A fluent command of spoken and written English
- Customer-oriented mindset, excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and analytical skills
- The ability to give precise and concise briefings and clearly spell out tasks
What you'll get in return
- Competitive benefit & salary package
- Travel cost reimbursement
- Extensive technical trainings
- A mentor in each department
- Good atmosphere
- Career development opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.