Norwegian Service Desk Agent
Are you seeking for a job, where you have the chance to communicate on Norwegian language, and you are interested in IT field? You are in the right place.
Join to a team and deliver multilingual service to clients in a multinational company in Budapest. They are looking for you, if you are willing to develop your IT knowledge and help clients be more digital. You have the opportunity to use your Norwegian language knowledge as a service desk representative with IT orientation.
How could you become the best service desk agent?
You should just use your Fluent English and Norwegian language knowledge with strong problem solving and communication skills. You will be good in your job, if you are IT oriented, ambitious and have a dynamic personality. It is necessary to be able to work under pressure, to work in a team and to support team members and be able to work in different shifts.
Your daily task would be:
- Providing centralised first level IT advice and support to customers
- To be a single point of contact for end users support using all contact mediums (e-mail, phone, chat)
- Undertaking ad-hoc projects as agreed with the Management team on behalf of the Service Support Centre that may involve site visits, customer meetings or vendor management
- Completion of administrative tasks
- Taking ownership of and progress incidents/requests to resolution/completion
Why to choose this company?
Because they providing you:
- Work experience in multinational and dynamic environment
- Excellent, inspiring working atmosphere
- Wide range of financial and in-kind benefits
- Internal language trainings and career opportunities
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.