Sapa Shared Services, as internal service provider of Sapa AS, delivers end-to-end IS/IT and financial services to Sapa locations globally. Shared Services’ major hub is located in Székesfehérvár.
Fields of expertise:
- Financial Shared Services
- IT Operations and Support
- IT Architecture
- Application services and IT development
- Program – and Project management
- ERP Deployment
- ERP Functional Support
Network Operations Specialist
- Participate in corporate network operations (WAN/LAN)
- Network monitoring and maintenance
- Incident and problem management (ticket management, 2nd and 3rd level support)
- Vendor management
- Maintain network documentation
- Participate in internal projects
- At least 3 years’ network operations experience in a multinational environment
- Solid knowledge of Cisco and HP network equipments
- Fluent English is a must (verbal, written)
- Knowledge of leading network monitoring tools
- At least CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge
- Bsc. degree in IT or related field is preferred
- Good communication skills
- CCNP certification
- ITIL knowledge or certification
- Project management skills and experience
- Knowledge of leading WAN service providers
The company offers
Professional development, challenging tasks and opportunities for internal career growth at a rapidly growing multinational company.
How to apply
Please, upload your Hungarian and English CV by clicking on the Apply button.
Please, click on Registration, fill all required data and apply for the job. To learn more about Sapa, please visit our website: Link megjelenítése
Location: Székesfehérvár, Sapa Profiles Kft.